Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Painting a Mural

Okay, I painted for what seemed to be hours......a mural that is supposed to look like the north wall of our dining room.......no wait.....it isn't a mural; it IS our dining room! The other half of the buffet/hutch was delivered today as well as 6 chairs. I wonder when we will get the new table that goes with all of this beauty ? Here we are a couple of old farts and our half-furnished dining room looks as if actual adults might live here. Too cool and very gorgeous.
No sewing today; some knitting after the wall painting and then a big, fat cat nap ! Why is everyone so tired these days? Probably that time change.....why can't they just leave it alone ? It is almost 8:30 pm and I could cheerfully jump into my bed.....................................guess I will.
Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment